Anamet Interlock Flexible Metal Hose
Universal Hose & Braid was one of the very first metal hose manufacturers, and we’ve been the first choice for interlocked and square locked metal hose for more than 4 decades. Our Anamet Interlock Flexible Hose is an extremely pliable and resilient casing that is made from stainless steel. We offer 2 configurations: Fully interlok and Squarlok instrumentation tubing. We keep our pricing competitive by offering our flexible hose in bulk on reels, though cut lengths are also available.
Common applications for Universal Hose & Braid’s Anamet Interlok Flexible Hose include:
- – Crush protection
- – Prevention of chewing by animals and rodents
- – Conduit for electrical wiring
- – Wire and cable guidance and protection for fiber optic and medical instrumentation
- – Protection against environmental exposure
- – Temperature control of OE wire
We offer our fully interlok style of flexible metal hose in 3/16”, 7/32”, and 1/4” bore sizes. The Squarelok style comes in sizes ranging from 1/16” to 1/2” in diameter. Additional sizes and materials may be available. Contact us today to learn more about our flexible metal hose options.